Join the Principals’ Clubhouse!
Join our monthly virtual meetings and learn to lead literacy like never before! Engage in peer-led professional development around topics that will help you innovate in your school and engage your community.
- Connect with principal-colleagues and leaders in the field on the first Thursday of every month, August-May, at 7:30pm EST/4:30pm PST
- Invite two additional literacy leaders from your school to participate
- Share actionable, fun ideas to enhance staff meetings and engage your community that align with monthly celebrations honoring Latinx Heritage, Women’s History, and more!
- Enjoy monthly interactive professional learning segments
- Obtain exclusive access to virtual author & illustrator events
You’ll Also Receive:
- Ten (10) incredible children’s books to help with monthly read-alouds
- Ongoing support with family engagement planning
- One (1) copy of The 6 Literacy Levers by Clubhouse Co-Leader Brad Gustafson
- Opportunities for extended conversations following each Clubhouse meeting
- Continuing Education Credits for relicensure (where applicable)
Your Clubhouse Leaders: