Engage in professional development around topics that will help you innovate in your school and engage your community.
Your Clubhouse Leaders
Ed.D, Director, Secondary
Education | CA
Ed.D., Asst. Superintendent,
Elementary Curriculum & Inst. | NY
- Connect with principal-colleagues on the second Thursday of every month, September-May, at 7:30pm EST/6:30pm CST/4:30pm PST
- Invite two additional literacy leaders from your school to participate
- Share actionable, fun ideas to enhance staff meetings and engage your community that align with monthly celebrations honoring Latín Heritage, Women’s History, and more!
- Obtain exclusive access to virtual author & illustrator events
- Support with family engagement planning
You’ll Also Receive:
- Ten (10) incredible children’s books to help with monthly read-alouds
- Powerful professional learning segments with luminaries including Gholdy Muhammad, Penny Kittle, Brad Gustafson and John Schu!
- One (1) copy of The Gift of Story: Exploring the Affective Side of the Reading Life by John Schu and one (1) copy of Unearthing Joy: A Guide to Culturally and Historically Responsive Curriculum and Instruction by Gholdy Muhammad
- Continuing Education Credits for relicensure (where applicable)
12 Great Books + Professional Development + Community Engagement Opportunities
Program price: $1,095 $995 if purchased by July 31, 2023
To Join Click Here
Titles subject to availability.